Sunday, October 16, 2011

PE5_Blogger

At the beginning I thought that Blogger was going to be a complicated tool.  I honestly thought that the whole purpose of Blogger was to have a static conversation with one or maybe two individuals.  I did not know that it was going to be this amazing!

Blogger is a web 2.0 tool that allows you to build virtual communities by connecting with others from around the world.  It's a free tool that lets you post your ideas, thoughts, and just about anything.  You can share with your followers a daily post or however often you write your thoughts online.  You can also follow other's who share you own interests.


The set up is easy and it just takes a few minutes to get started.  Your profile adds uniqueness and motivates others to follow you.  You can be as specific as you want or keep it simple.  You can meet others and carry conversations about similar interests.

Posting on Blogger is as easy as writing an email.  The editing tools are just like Microsoft word so you can feel comfortable when creating a post.  Others can comment on your post but you in full control of what can be acceptable to be viewed by others.

Over all this is an amazing tool that will help you share your experiences, trips, interest, and much much more!

2 comments:

  1. your layout is nice. The way you have alternated the images leads the eye through the blog in an unobtrusive way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually used Blogger for some time now. I cannot say that I am an avid user, but it was a nice place to generally keep track of everyday nonsense. I initially wanted to use it to track my exercise workouts, but soon liked the ability to write about complete nonsense.

    I definitely agree with the comfort and ease of using blogger. I was going to use it again for this class, but decided that I wanted to try something different - edublogs. Because of my little knowledge with this blog site, I find myself not really enjoying it at all. After this course, I am probably going to drop the site.

    ReplyDelete