Saturday, October 8, 2011

PE1_iMovie

WOW!  For a while now I've worked with Adobe Premier and Final Cut.  I've come to many problems and have had many situations where I couldn't figure out how to do this or that because of the complexity of the software...now that I've seen iMovie in action...I can honestly say...WHY HAVE I NOT USED THIS BEFORE!

Here I was working on a video montage of different shots from my classroom while looking at the training video from Lynda.com.  

iMovie is awesome!  The simplicity of this software enables me not to be overwhelmed with steps and directions.  This program truly takes the idea and runs with it.  I like using the templates and the easy transitions that can be added to your clips.  The capture mode is user friendly and the many formats makes it possible to view it through many venues.  I never learned how to export a project in HD while working with adobe, but now, it's just a click away.  Don't need to render and wait for the video to save every 5 minutes.  I don't know how many times I lost work because I forgot to save and the program quit in the middle of my project.  iMovie saves your project with every move you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment