Saturday, October 22, 2011

PE3_iMovie



This is my iMovie project.  One of the cool features about iMovie is the ability to create movie type trailers to promote events or short film ideas.  With other software like Adobe Premier or Final Cut, the process was long and it required a lot knowledge of the program.  I had to watch many tutorials and ask a lot of questions.

With iMovie, this trailer took me about 5-10 minutes from beginning to end.  I literally just clicked here and there and the movie was finished.  It doesn't require a lot of training or software knowledge to create this great looking video.  From the neat transitions and amazing titles, I used this trailer to promote our next series class.

Simple, easy to work with, and very cool looking.  iMovie is my new most favorite tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment